|Dear Region 17 (and Region 18)|
There is just one week left to register to vote in the ADEM elections. Here is the up to date information for voters and candidates in Region 17. If you have any questions, please email me or call me on my cell at 626-524-5965.
Please click here – to find the application to register to vote in the 2021 ADEM, 2021 ADEM election resources, including candidate names and statements listed by district, balloting information including the Sacramento and Los Angeles PO Box addresses to mail ballots, the 2021 ADEM FAQ, and 2021 ADEM Procedures.
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT DETAILS BELOW:
1. The deadline to register for a 2021 ADEM vote by mail ballot is January 11, 2021. If a participant is running as a candidate their application to run will also generate a vote by mail ballot.
2. All 2021 ADEM ballots MUST arrive at either ADEM PO BOX location no later than January 27, 2021.
3. In order to vote in the 2021 ADEM a participant MUST be a registered Democrat in the CA Assembly District they wish to vote in before they attempt to complete the application to register to vote in the 2021 ADEM election.
4. The application to register to vote in the 2021 ADEM will match them with the PDI voter file and accept their request to vote in the 2021 ADEM election ONLY if they are currently registered as a Democrat at the address they submit on the application.
5. Please have the voter check their voting status here.
6. In order to find an exact match, the voter registration record must have either a California driver’s license or identification card (DL/ID) number, or the last four digits of your social security number.
For best results, please enter both the voter’s DL/ID and the last four digits of your social security number. If they do not have a DL/ID and social security number, please contact your county elections office, the California Secretary of State at email@example.com, https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/registration-status or phone: (800) 345-8683.
7. Please DON’T WAIT until the last minute to inform 2021 ADEM participants of the process to apply to register to vote in the 2021 ADEM. CADEM staff requests that all voters who wish to participate do so no later than January 10, 2021 – to allow time for processing and to rectify errors before the final deadline of January 11, 2021, to complete the application to register to vote in the 2021 ADEM.
Florice Orea Hoffman, Regional Director Region 17